Generic Video Game Quiz Generic Video Game Quiz

Ha, brought back memories

The thing that really lured me in was the chocobo race song from final fantasy. I would have liked for there to be a bit more questions, but it was fun altogether, great job

Bigboymagee responds:

Haha, it is a very good song. So 50 questions wasn't enough for you? Alright, next time I'll make it an epic quiz.

SR - Snowlight SR - Snowlight

Yumm

Oh dear god this is the greatest song I have ever heard in my life. I listen to this on repeat on my iPod for hours on end just thinking, and it never...NEVER gets boring. I cant put into words how much this song has improved my life. Seriously. Not kidding. Makes me think of things I can explain to myself. Instead of giving up, I just think until I can partially understand it. Back to the subject WHAT THE HELL THIS SONG IS ECSTASY IN AUDIO. Jesus it is good. I really wish I could tell you how much I loved it. Whatever I say is not enough to express my true feeling. On a side note, if I were to kill myself it would be to this song. That is a compliment, by the way...it just provokes a feeling of overall meloncholiality and furthermore equilibrium than any other sound, sight, or feel can. There is no way that any song will be better than this. Im for real.

SineRider responds:

I can send you a slightly newer version if you like :)

Really though... thank you for your kind words, makes me very happy :)

~LoSt In LiGhT~ (Dj Sonik) ~LoSt In LiGhT~ (Dj Sonik)

Very nice

The synth has a nice pitch, and the overall feel of the song is good. The only bad thing I noticed is that you did this kind of on/off thing with it, and it got kind of repetitive. other than that, it is a very nice song.

DreamEater responds:

thanks ^^
glad you dig it
~saku

Welcome to Winnersland Welcome to Winnersland

Nice song

Reminds me a lot of the band "Rise against."

In the beginning, you could quiet down on the vocals a bit...guitar is a nice loop, and drums go nice with it. Keep it up!

ChucksNation responds: